Chilled Tomato and Artichoke Sauce
- Prep Time: 10 min
- Cook Time: 0 min
- Total Time: 10 min
- Makes 4 Servings
- 1 14.5 oz. Contadina® Diced Tomatoes
- 6 oz. artichoke sliced, undrained
- 1/4 cup olives sliced, drained
- 2 Tbsp. fresh parsley chopped or 2 tsp. dried parsley flakes
- 2 Tbsp. fresh basil chopped or 2 tsp. dried basil leaves, crushed
- 1 garlic clove minced
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/8 tsp. pepper
1. COMBINE tomatoes, artichoke hearts and marinade, olives, parsley, basil, garlic, salt and pepper in large bowl.
2. COVER; chill for several hours to blend flavors.
3. SERVE cold or hot over grilled or broiled chicken, fish or pork. Or, toss with pasta or serve at room temperature on toasted Italian bread slices or pizza.