Chicken with Mushrooms
- Prep Time: 10 min
- Cook Time: 15 min
- Total Time: 25 min
- Makes 6 Servings
- 1 can (6 oz.) Contadina® Tomato Paste
- 1 can (14.5 oz.) Contadina® Stewed Tomatoes with Onions, Celery, & Green Peppers
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1/3 cup flour
- 3 Tbsp. olive oil, divided
- 2 cups quartered mushrooms
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1 tsp. Italian seasoning
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
1. TOSS chicken with flour in plastic bag or bowl. Heat 2 tablespoons oil in large skillet over medium-high heat; cook chicken 2 minutes on each side or until golden. Remove from skillet.
2. ADD remaining oil to skillet; sauté mushrooms, onion and garlic 3 to 4 minutes.
3. STIR in broth, tomato paste, undrained stewed tomatoes, Italian herb seasoning, salt and pepper. Bring to boil; reduce heat. Add chicken; simmer 4 to 5 minutes.
Del Monte Products In This Recipe
Stewed Tomatoes with Onions, Celery, & Green Peppers