- Prep Time: 12 min
- Cook Time: 3 hr
- Total Time: 3 hr 12 min
- Makes 10 Servings
- 1 14.5 oz. Contadina® Diced Tomatoes
- 4 cups tomato juice
- 12 oz. evaporated milk
- 1/3 cup lemon juice
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves finely chopped
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
- 1/2 tsp. hot sauce
- 3 cups cucumber peeled, seeded and chopped
- 1 cup sweet peppers green, chopped
- 1 cup chopped onion
1. COMBINE tomato juice, undrained tomatoes, evaporated milk, lemon juice, oil, garlic, salt, pepper and hot pepper sauce in large bowl. Ladle into blender container; cover. Blend thoroughly in batches.
2. POUR into tureen; add cucumbers, green pepper and onion. Stir and chill.
3. SERVE cold and garnish with sour cream, yogurt, cilantro, chopped cucumber, sweet green sweet pepper, if desired.
Del Monte Products In This Recipe