Easy Triple-Cheese Lasagna
- Prep Time: 25 min
- Cook Time: 1 hr
- Total Time: 1 hr 25 min
- Makes 6 Servings
- 28 oz. Contadina® Crushed Tomatoes with Italian Herbs
- 1 lb. ground beef or Italian sausage (casings removed)
- 6 lasagna uncooked dried noodles
- 2 cups italian cheese blend shredded
- 1-1/2 cups cottage cheese or ricotta cheese
- 2 Tbsp. parmesan cheese grated or shredded
- fresh parsley(optional)
1. Spoon 1 cup crushed tomatoes in 2-quart rectangular baking dish.
2. Cook meat in large skillet; drain. Stir in remaining undrained tomatoes; bring to boil.
3. Place 2 uncooked noodles in dish; top with 1/3 each of the meat mixture and Italian cheese. Repeat layers. Dollop with cottage cheese. Top with remaining noodles, meat mixture and Italian cheese.
4. Cover and bake in preheated 350°F oven 1 hour. Let stand 15 minutes. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Garnish with parsley, if desired.