- Prep Time: 15 min
- Cook Time: 30 min
- Total Time: 45 min
- Makes 4 Servings
- 12 oz. Contadina® Tomato Paste
- 8 manicotti dried shells
- 10 oz. frozen spinach chopped, thawed and squeezed dry
- 15 oz. ricotta cheese
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese grated
- 2 tsp. garlic salt
- 1 Tbsp. italian seasoning
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese shredded
1. Cook pasta according to package directions; drain.
2. Combine spinach, ricotta cheese, egg, parmesan cheese and 1 teaspoon garlic salt. Spoon into cooked manicotti shells; place in 12x8 inch baking dish.
3. Combine tomato paste, Italian herb seasoning, remaining garlic salt and 1-1/3 cups water. Pour over manicotti. Sprinkle with mozzarella cheese.
4. Bake, uncovered, in preheated 350°F oven for 30 minutes or until heated through.
Del Monte Products In This Recipe