- Prep Time: 5 min
- Cook Time: 14 min
- Total Time: 19 min
- Makes 8 Servings
- 1 cup Contadina® Original Pizza Sauce
- 1 prepared (12-inch) pizza crust
- 3/4 cup refried beans
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup sliced ripe olives, drained
- 1 Tbsp. chopped hot chile pepper, or to taste
- tortilla chips, optional
- chopped fresh cilantro, optional
1. Combine pizza sauce and beans in small saucepan. Cook, stirring constantly, over low heat for 1 to 2 minutes or until smooth.
2. Spread sauce mixture over crust to within 1 inch of edge; top with mozzarella cheese, cheddar cheese, olives and chiles.
3. Bake according to pizza crust package directions or until crust is crisp and cheese is melted. Garnish with tortilla chips and cilantro.
Del Monte Products In This Recipe
Original Pizza Sauce