Primavera Chicken Linguini
- Prep Time: 15 min
- Cook Time: 15 min
- Total Time: 30 min
- Makes 4 Servings
- 1 can (14.5 oz.) Contadina® Diced Tomatoes, undrained
- 1 can (6 oz.) Contadina® Tomato Paste
- 8 oz. dry linguini pasta
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 3 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (about 24 oz.), cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 medium zucchini, sliced
- 1 cup green or yellow bell pepper strips
- 1/2 tsp. red pepper flakes, optional
- crumbled feta or Parmesan cheese, optional
1. Cook pasta according to package directions; drain and keep warm.
2. Heat oil in large skillet over medium-high heat. Add chicken, onion, garlic, zucchini, bell pepper and pepper flakes, if desired; cook 5 minutes or until onion is tender.
3. Add undrained tomatoes, tomato paste and 3/4 cup water. Bring to boil; reduce heat and simmer 5 minutes.
4. Toss with pasta and garnish with crumbled feta or Parmesan cheese, if desired.
Del Monte Products In This Recipe